- Roundtrip economy class airfare via Qantas Airways with 23 kgs baggage allowance and standard seat assignment
- 3 nights accommodation in Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre 4* or Intercontinental Adelaide 5* or similar
- Roundtrip airport transfers via private minivan
- Shared Half-Day Adelaide Highlights Tour
- Any other meals not mentioned
- Any other tours not mentioned
- Tipping, Airfare Extras, and Visas
Day 1: Pick-up from the airport. Drop off to hotel for check-in. Rest of the day is free for own leisure to explore the city.
Day 2: Adelaide Highlights (13:15 – 17:15)
This tour lets everyone see the all the character that Adelaide has to offer. Travel through the beautiful Adelaide Hills to the delightful settlement of Hahndorf. We travel through the city to the Mt Lofty Ranges and then arrive in Hahndorf where everyone has a chance to explore the old German Town. We also stop at Beerenberg Strawberry Farm which is a great chance to purchase jams and other foods
Day 3: Free for own leisure or book the optional Grand Barossa and Hahndorf (09:15 – 17:15)
We visit the beautiful Barossa Valley with its history and German Heritage. In the afternoon we visit the Adelaide Hills with its charming villages and free time to explore the historic town of Hahndorf. In this tour we visit the magnificent Seppeltsfield Estate for wine tasting and a chance to purchase wine. We also visit Wolf Blass for a guided tour and the opportunity to learn the art of winemaking. Next is Penfolds for a preview and tasting with a delicious lunch. On our way home, we stop in Hahndorf for some free time and a chance to purchase afternoon tea.
Day 4: Transfer from hotel to the airport.
RATES PER PERSON BASED ON 2 PAX TRAVELING TOGETHER INCLUDING TAXES AND CHARGES:
Departure from Canberra
NOV – AUD1480
DEC – AUD1435
NOV – AUD1535
DEC – AUD1622
Departure from Darwin
NOV – AUD1585
DEC – AUD1338
NOV – AUD1632
DEC – AUD1455
Departure from Hobart
NOV – AUD1228
DEC – AUD1980
NOV – AUD1274
DEC – AUD1097
Departure from Melbourne
JULY – AUD743
AUG – AUD743
SEP – AUD820
OCT – AUD853
DEC – AUD796
NOV – AUD1090
DEC – AUD913
Optional (Rate per person):
Breakfast 4-star option: AUD25 per day
Breakfast 5-star option: AUD35 per day
Grand Barossa and Hahndorf with Lunch: AUD210
Departure from Perth
NOV – AUD1346
DEC – AUD1098
NOV – AUD1392
DEC – AUD1215
Departure from Sydney
JULY – AUD826
AUG – AUD826
SEP – AUD902
OCT – AUD935
DEC – AUD878
NOV – AUD1172
DEC – AUD995
Booking Changes: Fees are not payable where you are entitled to a refund or alternative flight under the Australian Consumer Law or Conditions of Carriage.
Changes before the day of scheduled departure:
Your original fare may be used as credit towards a new fare of equal or higher value, provided the new fare conditions are met.
At the time of making the change you must pay:
the change fee applicable
any fare difference between the fare for your new booking and the original fare.
Once your booking is made the current change fee and service fee can be viewed anytime at qantas.com/your booking.
Your new booking must be for travel anywhere on the Qantas network within 12 months of the date that the original ticket was issued. However, you cannot re-book and travel on the same day.
The original ticket value is non-refundable and remains non-refundable at all times.
Name Changes: Not Permitted
Cancellations (including no show)
Before the day of scheduled departure:
*Re-booking – see ‘Booking Changes’ above.
– Ticket value can be used towards payment for a new booking of equal or higher value for travel anywhere on the Qantas network within 12 months of the date that the original ticket was issued. However, you cannot re-book and travel on the same day. This credit must be used within 12 months of the date the original ticket was issued.
– Any credit is the Australian dollar price.
On the day of scheduled departure (including no show):
Not permitted. Non-refundable.
The original ticket value is non-refundable.
Note: If this fare is booked as part of the Companion Sale, the fare is non-refundable, two or more passengers must be booked and travel together, child discounts do not apply.
You may be entitled to a refund or alternative flight under the Australian Consumer Law or Conditions of Carriage.
Children / Infants
Infants (under 2 years) without a seat travel free of charge.
Infants must be accompanied, with a maximum of one infant per adult travelling.
Child discounts do not apply.
Note: If this fare is booked as part of the Companion Sale, children discounts do not apply.
Qantas Frequent Flyer: Qantas Points and Status credits may be earned on this fare.
You may request Classic Upgrade Rewards on this fare. However, Classic Upgrade Rewards can only be redeemed on flights that are operated by Qantas with a QF flight number.
This fare is classed as Discount Economy for the purposes of calculating how many Qantas Points and Status credits you earn, or how many Qantas Points you need to redeem a Classic Upgrade Reward.
When points are earned on this fare, Minimum Points Guarantee applies.
Please contact us to book for you or send a booking request above.
Rates are just starting from per person per way on the mentioned dates, not a fixed-guarantee.
Rates are subject to change anytime.
Fares may not be available on all flights or days.
Some flights are operated by partner or subsidiary airlines.
Prices may fluctuate if taxes or foreign exchange rates change.
Passengers booking Premium Economy may be seated in Economy on connecting flights.
Check the fare rules for more details before booking.
Inclusions vary between flights.
All schedules subject to change, including last minute aircraft changes.
– Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
– You will receive a confirmation email once the booking is paid.
– Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
– Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
– Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.