Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Day Pass - Adult
Visit the world’s largest koala sanctuary, which is located an easy 20-minute drive from downtown Brisbane. Home to more than 130 koalas as well as more than 100 other animal species, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary offers multiple ways to learn about native Australian wildlife. Enjoy experiences such as watching koalas and hand-feeding kangaroos and wild lorikeets under staff supervision. See platypus, sheepdogs, and birds of prey in action.
Price: Per Adult
Duration: Monday – Sunday 09:00 – 05:00PM
Visits: Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Entrance ticket to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, near Brisbane, Access to daily shows and presentations
- Transportation, Optional activities, meals
Make your own way to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary to meet Australian wildlife in a gorgeous naturalized setting.
Check the schedule to find out when to catch the daily keeper talks, animal feedings and shows, which provide an opportunity to learn more about your favorite animals and get great photo ops.
You can hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies under the supervision of trained staff in the Kangaroo Reserve, which is home to approximately 150 free-ranging kangaroos and wallabies, plus emus and wombats. Kangaroo feed is available for purchase on-site. Twice per day you can help the keepers to hand-feed the lorikeets, taking in the colorful birds and their bird calls.
See a sheepdog show that highlights the work of skilled sheep dog handlers and their canine companions. Be amazed at the communication between human and dog that allows them to quickly herd sheep through the pasture. You'll also learn about the history of sheep farming and farm dog training in Australia, and get a chance to meet the animal stars at the end of each session.
The Free Flight Raptor Show demonstrates raptor hunting techniques in action. Gain insight into the behavior of magnificent birds such as eagles, owls and kites.
Daily shows and most presentations (except koala photos and kangaroo feeding) are included in the ticket price.
Voucher type: E-voucher. Show the voucher on your mobile device to enjoy the activity.
Starting point: Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
End point: Same as starting point
*Children 0-2 years old, free of charge
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.