Sydney Tower Eye – General Entry - Child
Enjoy breathtaking views of Sydney and its surroundings from the tallest structure in the city, the Sydney Tower Eye. Standing on the Observation Deck, perched 250 meters (820 feet) above the ground, soak up 360-degree panoramic views across Sydney Harbour, the skyline and the Pacific Ocean. Complimentary use of high-powered binoculars and multilingual state-of-the-art touchscreens enhances your view with an interactive introduction to the city's top sights. Includes admission to the 4D Cinema, which takes you on a 4D journey over Sydney landmarks such as the Sydney Opera House.
Price: Per Child, 0-2 years old free of charge (Please see remarks for supplements)
Duration: Daily, 09:00am to 09:00pm
Visits: Sydney Tower Eye
Inclusions: Admission Ticket, Elevator ride to the top of Sydney Tower Eye, Sydney Tower Eye, 4D Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Make your own way to Sydney Tower Eye at the time that works for your sightseeing schedule. After walking into the elevator, in only 40 seconds the high-speed double-decker lifts whisk you from street level up to the tower's observation deck.
Enjoy stunning views in all directions from the lofty turret, which is so high that you can watch planes touch down at Sydney Airport six miles (10km) away, and spot ships at sea approaching Sydney two hours before they come into view from the beach. You can even see as far as the Blue Mountains on a clear day. Telescopes are available to for complimentary use, with incredible vistas in both the day and night.
Your ticket includes admission to the 4D Cinema Experience, which gives you an amazing view of Sydney with a combo of eye-popping in-theater effects and a stunning fourth dimension. The pioneering film is the first of its kind to be produced entirely in Australia.
Sydney Attractions Pass:
Combine your Sydney Tower Eye experience with a Sydney Attractions Pass that provides admission for up to four of Sydney's top attractions. It's easy to fit the attractions into your sightseeing schedule as they do not need to be visited on the same day, and your Attractions Pass is valid for one month from the date of first use. Upgrade to add one or more of the following attractions:
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe-inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and an impressive number of sharks.
- WILD LIFE Sydney: Located next to the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala, watch the keepers feed the animals, and see one of the world's largest crocodiles in captivity.
- Madame Tussauds: Come face-to-face with Australia's famous faces and the world's most popular celebrities at Madame Tussauds. Combining Hollywood glamour with sports, history and politics, Madame Tussauds displays life-size wax figures of movie and television stars, sports heroes, politicians and royal figures.
Voucher type: E-voucher. Show the voucher on your mobile device to enjoy the activity.
Starting point: Sydney Eye Tower
End point: Same as starting point
*Children 0-2 years old, free of charge
Combination 2 Tickets – Additional AUD20 per person
Single entry to Sydney Tower Eye & ONE of the following other Sydney attractions: Sydney WILD LIFE, Sydney Aquarium or Madame Tussauds. Valid for one month from the date of first entry
Combination 3 Tickets - Additional AUD31 per person
Single entry to Sydney Tower Eye & TWO of the following other Sydney attractions: Sydney WILD LIFE, Sydney Aquarium or Madame Tussauds. Valid for one month from the date of first entry
Combination 4 Tickets- Additional AUD40 per person
Single entry into ALL of the following attractions: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILDLIFE Sydney, Sydney Tower Eye and Madame Tussauds. Valid for one month from the date of first entry
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.