Madrid City Break
Discover Spain through the vibrant streets of Madrid. While most Spanish cities are popular for their palaces, cathedrals, and art - you can trust the Spanish capital to provide you with a little bit of everything. From handsome architecture to mouthwatering delicacies, you're sure to have quite the Spanish getaway!
Price: Per Person
Duration: 4 Days and 3 Nights
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Multi-cities, Museums, Parks
- Arrival and departure transfers from/to airport
- Regular tours and excursions with transport and guide during tours shown in the itinerary
- 3-night hotel accommodation at selected class
- Daily Breakfast
- Travel insurance.
- Any other meals not mentioned
1st Day MADRID
Meeting assistance at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up from your hotel for a Morning Madrid panoramic city tour; find the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress, at the Barrio de la Morería, famous for its historical buildings. Drive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterized by Phillip II and its Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa; the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and the Puerta de Alcalá. Admire the XIX C. works such as Prado Museum. The contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, Plaza Castilla and Parque del Oeste, as well as commercial and financial areas of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. Afternoon free to continue exploring the wonders that the city has to offer. Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day MADRID – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up from your hotel for a morning excursion to Toledo located 70km away from Madrid it is one of the oldest towns in Europe; drive southward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus river, the impressive Imperial city-museum of Toledo “World Heritage City” where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. Short panoramic City tour including the most important monuments, its genuine Spanish buildings representing almost all the periods in the history (Arab, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque style) its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Return to Madrid. Rest of the day at leisure. Accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day MADRID
Breakfast. Transfer from hotel to the airport.
- Hotel options for 3 star category: Mayorazgo / Florida Norte or similar
- Hotel options for 4 star category: Courtyard Marriott Madrid Princesa / Catalonia Gran Via or similar with supplement of AUD129 per person
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are subject to change anytime
- Rates are not valid during holidays and exhibitions
- Rate are valid until 31 March 2020 only
- Rooms and other services are not guaranteed unless we send you final confirmation
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.