Bali's Great Introduction – Shared Tour - Child
Discover a place of charm, scenic beauty and intriguing history with this perfect introduction to Bali tour. Be captivated by the fascinating culture of Bali, witness the art of handicraft, admire the picturesque rice fields and traditional villages and take in the spectacular views of the lake and the volcano.
Price: Per Child (2-11 years old)
Duration: 10 Hrs from 0800 - 1800
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Goa Gajah, Kintamani, Tegalalang, Sahadewa Barong Dance
- Transportation, Guide, Meal
The first stop is the stone carving village of Batubulan to see the colourful and exciting Barong and Kris Dance. This dance narrates the story of the eternal fight between good and evil. Mahābhārata is an epic narrative of the Kurukṣetra War and shows the fates of the princes of both Kaurava and Pāṇḍava.
After the performance, we will travel northeast, encompassing a cross section of the entire island of Bali, from the palm fringed shores of the lowlands to the towering mountains. We visit the famous village of the wood carvers, to watch the workers enfolding the intricate designs from the many varieties of woods and a visit to the renowned village of silver and gold smiths.
Investigate the exciting Elephant Caves; also known as Goa Gajah; a complex built as a sanctuary in the 11th century. Take a moment to gaze in wonder and take photos of the impressive creatures. Have a look at the demons carved right into the rock at the cave entrance. The first carving was once thought to be an elephant, hence the nickname Elephant Cave. Explore the bathing place that was built to ward off evil spirits.
Next up, we will appreciate nature´s best views at Kintamani; a stopping place to access and view the picturesque Gunung Batur region where you will enjoy spectacular views of Mount Batur with ribbons of black lava running down from the peak down into the valley below. The crater is holy and there is a sanctuary at the top which is dedicated to the fertility Goddess. Take a photo with the serene Lake Batur behind you shimmering against the backdrop of the mountains.
The return journey brings us to see beautiful rice terraces at Tegallalang. A final stop will be made in the village of Ubud renowned for its artists and dancers alike.
Starting point: Hotel pickup in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusadua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran and Sanur. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.
End point: Same as starting point
Remarks: If you will book for 2 persons, please select 1 person only and mention in the remarks that booking is for 2 persons with his/her name/info.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.