Paris – Shared Versailles with a Guide – Skip the Line - Adult
If you travel to Paris, don't miss this guided tour of one of the architectural masterpieces of the French Renaissance. Skip the line into one of the most famous palaces in the world. Discover its grand interior and learn about the French monarchy. Explore the gardens at your own pace
Price: Per Adult
Duration: 4 Hrs from 1400 – 1900 or 0845 – 1345 (please indicate your preference)
Guide: English Speaking Guide
- Tickets and transportation
- Skip the line into one of the most famous palaces in the world
- Discover its grand interior and learn about the French monarchy
- Explore the gardens at your own pace
Located just 16 kilometres southwest of Paris, Versailles Palace was the residence of the kings of France from Louis XIV to Louis XVI, and is one of the most famous palaces in the world as well as one of the largest in Europe. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site 30 years ago, the Palace is one of the finest achievements of seventeenth-century French art.
Its impressive dimensions are mind-boggling with over 2300 rooms spread over an area of 63.000m². You will be taken straight into the Palace on arrival, avoiding the queues and then be shown around the different wings of this beautiful palace, visiting the Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors and the Queen’s Private Apartments.
You will also have plenty of free time at the end of the tour for strolling around the formal French gardens designed for Louis XIV by the great landscape architect André Le Nôtre, where you will admire the magnificent statues, busts and marble vases, secret grottos, sparkling fountains and serene lakes. After the visit of the castle, you will have free time (about 1 hour) to visit the gardens on your own.
Voucher type: Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.
Starting point: 2 Rue des Pyramides - 75001 - Paris - FR
Customers must be at the meeting point 30 min before the departure of the tour.
End point: Same as starting point
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.