Paris - Guided Tour of the Louvre Museum - Skip the Line - Child
Paris’ Louvre is one of the world’s largest art museums, so don't waste your time waiting in line. Head straight inside, with your priority access admission, to see three of its biggest crowd-pleasers, including the unavoidable gaze and wry smile of Da Vinci’s “Mona Lisa." On this guided tour, hear fascinating tales and tidbits about these unmissable masterpieces. After coming face to face with several artworks by great masters, you’re free to explore the Louvre independently.
Price: Per Child (5-15 years old)
Duration: 2.5 Hours from 0930 - 1200
Guide: English Speaking Guide
- Ticket, Guide
Put your best foot forward and discover one of Paris’ landmark attractions, the Louvre Museum during the grand Louvre Museum Walking Tour.
- Explore the largest and most visited museum in the world with a professional guide
- Admire the famous glass pyramid of the Louvre, by architect Ming Pei
- Contemplate the masterpieces of Da Vinci, Rembrandt and Tiziano
There is no better way of discovering the chef d´oeuvre of the Louvre museum than following the footsteps of your expert guide as they help you explore all this site has to offer.
The museum is housed within the Louvre Palace, itself a historic monument. Built in the 12th century, the Palace began as a fortress, remnants of which can still be seen in the basement of the Museum. Today it guards some of the worlds most treasured art and antiquities.
The building has been in complete renovation for the last 20 years and as you will see for yourself is a wonderful example of historic architecture blended with the new. Visitors flock to the Louvre to admire the famous glass pyramid created by the Chinese American architect, Ming Pei which forms the museum’s ultra-futuristic entrance. The entrancing pyramid points you towards the wonders that are contained within the walls.
As the largest museum in the world in terms of the overall exhibition surface and number of works contained behind its exquisite edifice, the Louvre is the most visited museum in the world. Gaze in wonder before the skill of the masters, with masterpieces by artists such as Da Vinci, Rembrandt, and Titian displayed for your pleasure.
Relax and unwind with afternoon tea and a spot of shopping after the walking tour at the luxurious shopping mall and restaurant area.
Not available on the first Sunday of each month.
Voucher type: Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.
Starting point: Pyramides Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides
End point: Same as starting point
Remarks: This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.