Salzburg from Vienna - Adult
This is no mere transfer to the city. The drive through the Salzkammergut region will amaze you with its crystal-clear glacial lakes and soaring mountains accentuated with white, limestone deposits. You’ll feel like you’re driving in a landscape painting. No surprise many artists have flocked to this resort area to capture the incredible views.
Price: Per Adult
Duration: 12 Hours from 0715 - 2000
Guide: English Speaking Guide
- Historic Altstadt (Old Town) section of Salzburg
Experience Austria’s stupendous countryside en route to the storybook city of Salzburg.
- Pass by spell-binding glacial lakes and mountains
- Explore the old town of Salzburg
- Walk in the footsteps of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
The region’s name means ‘Estate of the Salt Chamber’ and it was here that the Habsburg dynasty became very rich mining the so-called ‘white gold’. Today what glitters are the spectacular lakes carved from the landscape during the Ice Ages. We pass Lake Wolfgang, the region’s largest lake. We also drive around the beloved Lake Fuschl protected by Castle Fuschl. Marshy inlets rim the water that is so clean that it’s drinkable. The visibility reaches six metres and, even though it’s a glacial lake, the water is warm attracting travellers and Austrians alike.
You’ll be inspired to belt out an aria or two amid this spectacular scenery. However, the true crescendo will arrive when we reach Salzburg, the home of the 18th century musical maestro Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
We set off to explore its old town; admire the well-preserved historic centre with its elaborate Baroque architecture and well-manicured parks. A UNESCO Heritage Site, Salzburg’s old town retains its old-world charm with a vibrant present-day art and music scene. See the principle sites and hear an aria or two drifting from the many music halls or homes.
Voucher type: Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.
Starting point: State Opera House Vienna
End point: Same as starting point
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.