Shared Bratislava by Bus and Boat from Vienna - Adult
Brilliant Bratislava is barely an hour away from Vienna and this day tour is the ideal way to discover the Slovakian capital’s many delights. Enjoy a walking tour through its historic streets and then hop aboard a boat for a cruise along the Danube to enjoy a new perspective. This picturesque city is one of Europe’s few remaining hidden gems.
Price: Per Adult
Duration: 11 Hrs from 0830 - 2000
Guide: English Speaking Guide
- Point of interest: 1. Primate's Palace
- Point of interest: 2. Old Town Hall
- Point of interest: 3. Church of St. Elisabeth
- Point of interest: 4. St. Martin's Cathedral
- Point of interest: 5. St Michael’s Gate
- Point of interest: 6. Danube-Auen National Park
Bratislava’s position in the heart of Europe has made it a melting pot of cultures and the city boasts many Hungarian and Austrian features as well as Slovakian.
Explore the picturesque old town and see some of the architectural marvels that dot the medieval core. See the grandiose Primate’s Palace, a fairytale building painted in pink and white that is considered the most beautiful palace in the city. In fact, the whole of the centre is so picture postcard pretty that you will be hard pressed to decide which building you like the most. Perhaps it will be the Renaissance-style Town Hall or the blue Church of St Elizabeth, or maybe even the gloriously gothic St Martin’s Cathedral.
After discovering this historical and beautiful city and having seen its most iconic landmarks, enjoy free time to meander the streets at your own leisure. There is so much to see and do in Slovakia's capital city, why not take a stroll down St Michael’s Street and take a photo or two of the medieval St Michael’s Gate, browse the shops or relax and unwind in one of it's many traditional restaurants.
Before this exciting day comes to an end prepare to experience the sensation of travelling at high speed along the Danube. As you are whisked along back to Vienna, you will have the opportunity to admire castles as well as the untouched and protected Danube River wetlands and Danube-Auen National Park.
Voucher type: Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.
Starting point: State Opera House Vienna
End point: Schwedenplatz
The bus journey between Vienna and Bratislava is unaccompanied. Please look for a silver bus with a red inscription. The number of platform changes, the current departure platform can be found on the board of departures times.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.