Amsterdam - Brussels - Full day Tour + 1 Hour Canal Cruise - Adult
Explore one of Belgium’s most incredible cities on this Bruges day trip from Amsterdam. Journey in the comfort of a coach bus and relax as you listen to information about the city’s sights from your guide. Have ample time to explore the churches, canals, and shops on your own, snap photos of the iconic windmills, and sample famous Belgian chocolates on this tour that showcases the best of Bruges. After your tour, receive a voucher for an Amsterdam canal cruise to use at your leisure.
Price: Per Adult
Duration: 11.5 Hrs from 0930 - 2100
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Ticket, Guide, Transport
Start your day with a scenic drive through the Dutch country side to Brussels, where you will find the amazing Atomium, the largest iron atom in the world and the symbol of Brussels, constructed in 1958 as a part of the World Exhibition.
During the short bus tour you will see the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the imposing Royal Palace of Brussels. Once you have arrived into the heart of Brussels, you will take a 3 hour stop in the city, which is also known as the Unofficial Capital of the EU.
On your guided walking tour you will see among other things the 16th century Market Square and of course the famous Manneken-Pis. Along the way, you will get to see a demonstration by a chocolatier and have the chance to taste some delicious Belgian chocolate.
Once the tour has ended, you will have some free time to explore the city at your own leisure, a perfect opportunity visit the shops, or even devour some tasty Belgian waffles!
Enhance your memories of Amsterdam as you enjoy a relaxing 1-hour cruise along the famous canals. No trip to the Netherlands is complete without an excursion to the world-famous waters of the Amsterdam canals. Renowned as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the canal district will have you amazed as you cruise through its canals. Lean back and examine the town from another point of view as you drift along the beautiful waters and admire the treasured architecture.
Canal Cruise Language
Audioguide available in French, English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Swiss, Belgian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Israeli, Arabic, Indian, Thai, Polish and Catalan.
Voucher type: Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.
Starting point: Amsterdam Centraal station
In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side.
End point: Same as starting point
18/03/2019 - 31/12/2019, 10:00 - 21:30
28/10/2019 - 28/10/2020, Friday, 09:30
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.