The Magical Beatles Tour of Liverpool (Standard Class)
Visit the Beatles Story exhibition, the Cavern club and then hop aboard the Magical Mystery Tour, which harks back to their psychedelic period and features more than 30 places associated with the band.
Price: Per Person (0-3 yrs old, free of charge)
Duration: 14.5 Hrs from 0630 - 2100
Guide: English Speaking Guide
- Point of interest: 1. Cavern Club
- Point of interest: 2. The Beatles Shop
- Point of interest: 3. Matthew Street Gallery
- Point of interest: 4. Albert Dock
- Point of interest: 5. 12 Arnold Grove
- Point of interest: 6. St Peter's Church
Swing back to the Sixties with this day trip from London to Liverpool, the home town of the Fab Four and the epicentre of Beatlemania.
- Get into The Beatle’s groove with a Magical Mystery Tour
- Learn all about the Fab Four
- Head to the legendary Cavern Club
Arrive in Liverpool after a relaxing train journey and make your way to Matthew Street to visit the Beatles Shop and the Matthew Street Gallery before entering the legendary Cavern, where on the night of February 9, 1961, the band that changed music forever took to the stage.
Continue to Albert Dock for The Beatles Story exhibition, where the lives and times of John, Paul, George and Ringo are chronicled from the band's early days through to their solo careers. Then board the Magical Mystery bus tour, which takes place in a replica coach just like the one in the cult 1967 film, Magical Mystery Tour. The bus takes in the top locations in the city associated with the ‘four lads who shook the world’ with stops in special places such as George Harrison’s birthplace, the childhood homes of John Lennon and Paul McCartney, the schools attended by the band and St Peter’s Church Hall, where John and Paul met for the first time. Two places whose names will ring a bell are also visited with the chance to have your photo taken at Penny Lane and Strawberry Field.
Voucher type: Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.
Euston Station - Londres - UK
A representative will be waiting for you at Euston Station at 6.30am by the ticket office. Your train departs at 7.07am and arrives at Liverpool Lime Street Station at 9:21am.
End point: same as starting point
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.