Kyoto Morning Tour - Child
- Condition: New Available:
Duration: Half Day - 4 Hours
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Nijō Castle, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Kinkaku0ji Temple
Inclusions: Ticket, Guide
Price: Per Child (0-2 yrs old - free; 2-12 yrs old as indicated)
See the main sights of two of Japan's ancient capitals all in one day! This tour takes you on a morning tour of world-famous Kyoto to experience one of Japan's most important historical and cultural centers.
Nijo Castle is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. The historical castle was completed in 1626, which was built to provide lodging for Tokugawa Shogun and as a palladium for Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Kinkaku-ji Temple, a World Heritage Site, also is known as the Golden Pavilion. The wooden architecture is covered in thin layers of pure gold and is surrounded by a beautiful lake.
Kyoto Imperial Palace, visitors generally require application in advance, but participants of this tour can enter only by going through a brief procedure.
Kitano Tenmangu Shrine main hall is a designated national treasure and is famous for housing the God of scholarship. The shrine is especially great to see during the plum blossom and autumn leaf seasons.
Public transportation will be used. Seating may not be available. Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays and New Year.
During these dates, the tour will visit Kitano-tenmangu Shrine instead. The same applies to the period before and after the public viewing of the Kyoto Imperial Palace in April and October, May 14th to May 17th due to the Aoi Festival, as well as when there is an Imperial Household event.
2019: The tour will visit Nishi Hongan-ji Temple instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine on November 25.
2020: The tour will visit Nishi Hongan-ji Temple instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine on May 25.
Before entering Kyoto Imperial Palace, you must complete a form indicating full name, nationality, gender and age. After sightseeing, the bus will stop at the 1-Day Tour lunch location before going to Kyoto Station.
Voucher type: Printed
Start point: AVANTI Kyoto Sunrise Tours Desk – JP; Across Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid.
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This tour may involve considerable physical activity to walk.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.