All in One Full Day Tour (Seoul) - Adult
Seoul has been the capital of Korea for over 600 years since the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910). It was called as "Hanyang" during Joseon Dynasty, but after liberation from Japan in 1945, World war II, it has been called "Seoul". Seoul, the capital of Republic of Korea, is the most popular tourist attraction throughout Korea. With countless sights to see and places to go, such as royal palaces, traditional markets, and high-end shopping districts, Seoul is a city with so much to offer that you might not know where to start first. The best tour for foreigners to learn about culture and life of Seoul and Seoulites. All in one, Awesome full day city tour enjoying Past, Present and Future of Seoul.
Duration: Full Day – 8.5 Hours; 09:00 - 17:30
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Blue House, Jogyesa Buddhist temple, Gyeongbokgung Palace, National Folk Museum, Changdeokgung, Insadong Street
Inclusions: Meal, Transport, Tickets, Guide
Price: Per Adult
After pickup from your Seoul hotel in the morning, travel by air-conditioned coach past the Blue House, the residence of the South Korean head of state and the President of the Republic of Korea. Your first stop is Jogyesa Buddhist temple, the chief temple of the Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism. Admire the lovely locust and baeksong trees lining the entrance and enter the main temple, dating back 500 years, to see the statue of Seokgamoni, the historic Buddha at the moment of enlightenment.
The next stop is Gyeongbokgung Palace, constructed in 1395. Because much of this royal palace was destroyed during the Japanese occupation, there are many restoration projects underway. With your guide, marvel at the grandeur of the original and new portions. Inside, visit the National Folklore Museum, whose historical replicas illustrate traditional Korea. Browse the extensive artifacts to learn what life has been like for Koreans from ancient times to the 20th century. You’ll also learn about the deep roots of Confucianism in Korean culture.
At midday, enjoy a tasty Korean lunch at a local restaurant before driving to Changdeokgung palace, a perfectly preserved palace from the Joseon Dynasty. As you explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site, discover the grand palace pavilions, massive gate, several halls and the Geumcheongyo Bridge-the oldest bridge in Seoul. At the Huwon (Rear Garden), marvel at the beautiful landscape of lotus ponds, lush lawns, trees and flowers. Head next to the Insadong Antique Alley in central Seoul . With your guide, wander down alleys to browse traditional Korean restaurants, teahouses and galleries full of antique artifacts and local artwork.
Finish your tour at Namdaemun Market, the largest traditional market in Korea, opened in 1964. with various goods in store. You can find great bargains here and snatch up the perfect souvenir to remind you of your trip to Korea! You’ll then be taken back to your hotel.
Pick up from hotels within Seoul area.
End point: Same as the starting point
Voucher type: Printed
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid.
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This tour may involve considerable physical activity to walk.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.