Private Full Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City including Lunch - Child
Dive into Ho Chi Minh City’s history and culture on this 7-hour sightseeing tour with a guide. Visit attractions like Ben Thanh Market, Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral, Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, and a lacquerware factory. Learn about the sites as you go, and break for a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
Price: Per Child (5-9 years old only)
Duration: Full Day – 8 Hours from 830H
Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum, Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral and Saigon Opera House, Chinatown Markets and Thien Hau Pagoda, Ben Thanh Market
Inclusions: Meal at a local restaurant, Transport, Ticket, Guide
Price: Per Person
At 8.30am your tour guide and car will pick you up from your hotel and will start our tour of Ho Chi Minh City. You will get to know its history and culture by stopping at:
The Reunification Palace - on April 30th, 1975, what the Vietnamese refer to as the 'American War' officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time, the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam
War Remnants Museum - formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the 'Requiem' exhibit is particularly touching and is dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict.
Notre Dam Cathedral and General Post Office were built around 1877 and 1883 respectively. These two iconic buildings are fine examples of French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in the building of the Notre Dam Cathedral was shipped from France to Vietnam. The Old Post Office is also the country's largest post office.
The Opera House, after the lunch at local restaurant, we take you to see Chinatown and the Chinese market Binh Tay. We then move on to Thien Hau Pagoda, a temple entered through an iron gate and crossing a small courtyard. The roof is decorated with delicately fashioned porcelain figurines expressing themes from Chinese religion and legends. Lanterns and wooden models of Chinese theaters hang over the entrance. Our final stop before taking you back to your hotel is Ben Thanh Market, one of Vietnams largest markets and a real heartbeat of Ho Chi Minh culture.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Minimum of 2 persons and maximum of 15 persons to book. If traveling with adults, please inform us to amend/customize it for you.
Pick-up at hotels in Ho Chi Minh City.
Please reconfirm the exact pick up point and time with the supplier at least 24 hours prior to confirmed tour date.
End point: Same as the starting point
Voucher type: Printed
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid.
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This tour may involve considerable physical activity to walk.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.