Evening Tour In Ho Chi Minh City With Water Puppet Show And Dinner Cruise - Child
- Condition: New Available:
Price: Per Adult
Duration: Half Day – 5 Hours from 1730H
Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum, Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral and Saigon Opera House, Chinatown Markets and Thien Hau Pagoda, Ben Thanh Market
Inclusions: Meal, Transportation, Ticket, Guide
Price: Per Child (4-11 years old only)
Pick you up from the hotel for first stop and enjoy a leisurely ride on cyclos through the busy street of Saigon in the late evening, getting yourself into the Saigon atmosphere.
Next, enjoy the unique art of water puppet show, a traditional art form closely connected with the long-standing spiritual life of the Vietnamese people. It is performed in a pool of water with the water surface being the stage. A traditional Vietnamese orchestra provides background music accompaniment. Singers with origin in north Vietnam sing songs which tell the story being acted out by the puppets (are carved out of wood). Although the authentic shows are exclusively in Vietnamese, the tales depict rural life in villages and are easy to understand. The shows typically last for one hour and offer a colorful way to enjoy an ancient tradition.
Then, continue to the harbor for a dinner cruise, enjoy the city lights and panoramic views of Ho Chi Minh City . Enjoy sumptuous Vietnamese cuisine on this magical dinner cruise aboard a traditional-style Dragon Boat or the Modern Style Boat (depend on the day)
The trip ends back at your hotel around 9:30pm.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
- A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
Minimum of 2 persons and maximum of 15 persons to book. If traveling with adults, please inform us to amend/customize it for you.
Pick-up at hotels in Ho Chi Minh City.
Please reconfirm the exact pick up point and time with the supplier at least 24 hours prior to confirmed tour date.
End point: Same as the starting point
Voucher type: Printed
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid.
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This tour may involve considerable physical activity to walk.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.