Halong Bay Full-Day Trip (Hanoi) - Adult
Halong Bay One Day Tour from Hanoi is one of the best option to fully see the beautiful Halong Bay - listed as one of New Seven Wonder of the World Heritage Site. This tour is suitable for anyone who doesn't have much time to do the overnight trip in Halong Bay.
Price: Per Adult
Duration: Full Day – 10 Hours from 0845H
Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Halong Bay Vietnam, Dong Thien Cung, Hon Ga Choi Island, Hong Ngoc Fine Art, 18 Nguyen Trai, Sao Do, Chi Linh, Hai Duong 34000 Vietnam
Inclusions: Set Meal, Transportation, Ticket, Guide, Kayaking or Boating at floating village during 45 minutes
Price: Per Person
After pick-up, you will depart for Halong Bay. The drive to Halong Bay is approximately a 3-hour journey. Along the way relax and enjoy the stunning scenery of the peaceful villages, farm workers in their green fields, herding their water buffalo and trading garden herbs by the side of the road. You'll make a rest stop at a halfway point before continuing to Halong Bay.
Arriving in Halong Bay, board your traditional wooden junk for your day cruise on the bay. Sailing around the stunning natural wonders of Halong Bay with thousands of gorgeous limestone cliffs jutting from its calm jade waters (such as: Dog Rock, Incense Burner, Fighting Checking islet...). the UNESCO World Heritage site offers spectacular scenery for a relaxing excursion.
While on board, you will be served set menu lunch with plenty of seafood dishes. After lunch, enjoy stops to explore 2 water caves at Ba Hang Floating village for kayaking or bamboo boat activities. Then continue cruising to Dau Go island for hiking to Thien Cung (Heavenly Cave) with your experienced guide during an hours
Head back to the shore and re-board the bus for your relaxing drive back to Hanoi. Your tour ends back at your Hanoi hotel at approximately 8:00pm
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Dong Thien Cung, Halong Bay Vietnam
Dong Thien Cung (or Heavenly Cave) is the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. well-known as the cave of Heaven thank to a unique system of stalactites and stalagmites with different forms and shapes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Hon Ga Choi Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
Fighting Chicken Rock – a symbol of Halong Bay are just two of thousands of islets in Ha Long bay. However, if you knew the romantic love story lies behind them, you would be surprised of how spirited these 2 hard limestone islets are. It is the long meaning buried inside the rocks that make Kissing Rocks a glory symbol of Ha Long bay.
Stop At: Hong Ngoc Fine Art, 18 Nguyen Trai, Sao Do, Chi Linh, Hai Duong 34000 Vietnam
The trip from Hanoi to Halong Bay often stops at Workshop for Disabled People or the Hong Ngoc FineArt Center where you can find Vietnamese crafts like lacquer ware, scarves, limestone carvings and knick knacks as well as Vietnamese food items are being sold.
Duration: 20 minutes
- This is a join tour
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Surcharge 24AUD/pax (If you book those options: Private Tour or Private transfer or Private transfer & tour guide) and Surcharge 9PAX/pax (if you book group tour from Hanoi 1 & 2) if you travel during Lunar New Year from 24 Jan to 29 Jan 2020.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 traveler
- Pick up at 9 Hàng Hương, Hàng Mã, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
End point: Same as the starting point
Voucher type: Printed
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid.
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This tour may involve considerable physical activity to walk.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation
No customer reviews for the moment.