Full Day Discover Ancient Ayutthaya Shared Tour – Adult
Explore ruined temples and a Siamese royal palace on a private tour from Bangkok to Ayutthaya Historical Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With a personal guide to lead the way, see temples, a Buddhist monastery, towers, and architecture that brings ancient Siam to life. This full-day Ayutthaya tour includes pickup and drop-off at Bangkok hotels, entrance fees, and a Thai lunch, as well as the fun, flexible experience of a private guide.
Price: Per Adult
Duration: Full Day – 8 Hours from 0700 - 1500
Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: River City Shopping Complex, Bang Pa-In Palace, Wat Maha That, Wat Phrasrisanphet, Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit, Wat Chong-lom, Royal Barges House, Thammasart University, Siriraj Hospital, The Royal Grand Palace, Temple Of Dawn, Wat Kallayanamit
Inclusions: Meal, Guide, Transport
Discover the surreal world of Ayutthaya, a place that was largely destroyed by the Burmese and has since become a UNESCO World Heritage. The old capital of Thailand, or previously known as the Kingdom of Siam, is truly an unforgettable experience and a must-see place whilst in the area!
Admire the breath taking temples, monasteries, palaces and ruins of Buddhist statues. The knowledgeable and passionate guide will fascinate you with facts and entertain you along the way, leading you on this enchanting journey. The landscape definitely takes you back to life 4 Centuries ago when the Kings of Ayutthaya ruled the lands. Indulge in the unique history around you and a forgotten culture. After, explore the modern day summer palace owned by the present Chakri Dynasty.
Then, when the sightseeing is finished, enjoy a leisurely boat ride from Wat Chong-Lom Pier, down the charming Chao Phraya River, taking in all the picturesque scenery around you along the way. The boat trip finishes at River City Pier and finishes this unforgettable day out.
Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings.
Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
Sandals and flip-flops are not accepted.
The pick-up will be available at Main City Hotels in Bangkok.
End point: Same as the starting point
Voucher type: Printed
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid.
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This tour may involve considerable physical activity to walk.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.