Evening Siam Niramit Show with Shared Transfers
Tthe 2,000 seat Siam Niramit Bangkok, or the Enchanted Kingdom, is a state-of-the art theater yielding one of the largest stage productions in the world. The show is a captivating 80-minute adventure through the history and culture of Thailand in high-flying fashion, with live elephants, acrobatics, pyrotechnics and stunts—all performed by a troupe made up of thousands of performers adorned in great costumes.
Price: Per Person (0-3 years old are free of charge)
Duration: Half Day – 6 Hours from 1730 - 2330
Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Theatre, shows and musicals
Inclusions: Tickets, Transport
Siam Niramit is a theatrical performance renowned worldwide showing the history of Thailand through its culture, traditions and beliefs. Located right in the centre of Bangkok with easy access by MRT metro, the performance takes place on a giant stage (listed in the Guinness Book of Records) with more than 150 artistes and 500 costumes. This musical compendium of 700 years of the history of this south- eastern Asian country takes place in what is considered to be the highest stage in the world, measuring 12 metres from floor to ceiling, 65 metres wide and 40 metres deep. The performance itself is a mind-boggling variety show including acrobatics, animals, sketches and unique pyrotechnical special effects using state of the art technology to produce a stimulating and inspiring experience. For those clients wishing to dine before the show, Siam Niramit’s restaurant offers delicious traditional Thai cuisine as well as an international buffet in an elegant restaurant with views over the Thai village of the four regions. You will be able to enjoy a great variety of world renowned dishes specially created by our chefs including such delicacies as Som Tam (spicy papaya salad) and Gaimg Kieow Waan (green curry). This is a journey to the magical kingdom of Thailand that no-one can afford to miss.
The pick-up will be available at Main City Hotels in Bangkok.
End point: Same as the starting point
Voucher type: Printed
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid.
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This tour may involve considerable physical activity to walk.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.