Half Day Shared Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour - Morning or Afternoon (Child)
Explore the history and top landmarks of one of the world's most modern cities — Kuala Lumpur. Learn the story behind some of the city's most iconic sights as you tour the busy streets and discover quiet charming corners. Take pictures of the some of the tallest skyscrapers — Petronas Twin Towers. Admire the unique architecture of the King's Palace (Istana Negara), the National Mosque (Masjid Negara) and visit the National Monument and Sultan Abdul Ahmad Building. Watch how local handcrafted souvenirs are made and take a few back home for friends and family.
Price: Per Adult
Duration: Half Day (3.5 Hours)
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Merdeka Square, National Museum, New King's Palace, National Mosque, Petronas Twin Towers
- Shared Transportation, Guide
- Museum Tour, Pick-up from Cheras, Seri Kembangan, Bangi, Putrajaya, Sepang, KLIA areas
Immerse yourself in Malaysia’s thriving and vibrant capital on this comprehensive city tour. Experience the combination of Kuala Lumpur’s rich history and rapid growth, which has resulted in a stunning skyline that blends both the old and the new. Take in its main landmarks from the ultra-modern Petronas Twin Towers to the opulent Jamek Mosque and the majestic Lake Gardens. Guided by your driver and local expert you are sure to discover the true beauty of the city.
Marvel at the immense scale of the Petronas Twin Towers. For six years after its construction this mega-structure held the record for the world’s tallest building and is a must see for any visitor to Kuala Lumpur. Dominating the skyline of the business district, it is a symbol of Malaysia’s economic growth and offers visitors the perfect photo opportunity.
Visit one of Malaysia’s most significant landmarks. Merdeka Square (literally Independence square) is still the scene of great national pride and the spot where the Malaysian flag was first raised following its separation from the British Empire. Soak up more of this country’s rich history and heritage at the national museum and witness the extravagance of the Royal Palace. Continue this jam-packed tour with a stop at the intricate Jamek Mosque, which combines both Moorish and Mughal architecture to striking effect. Make a stop at a renowned jewelry designer to admire the skill and craftsmanship of this traditional industry and relax in the idyllic Lake Gardens as you reflect on all that Kuala Lumpur has to offer.
Shared tour - Morning tour between 8:45am and 9:30am. Afternoon tour between 1:45pm and 2:30pm.
Shared tour - Morning tour at 9:30am. Afternoon tour at 2:30pm.
Shared tour and Private tour: Morning tour - approximately at 12:30pm. Afternoon tour - approximately at 5:30pm.
Voucher type: Printed with same day validity
Pick-up is included from hotels in Bukit Bintang and Golden Triangle areas only.
End point: Same as starting point
Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, we strongly recommend modest clothing.
Shoulders and legs covered.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.