Half Day Shared Suburbs Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour - Morning or Afternoon (Adult)
Experience Malaysian artisan and religious culture on this half-day guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, see how pewter is crafted from tin, copper, and antimony, observe the process of batik printing on silk scarves, sarongs, blouses and other items, and visit the magnificent Batu Caves to see the temple of the Hindu deity Lord Subramaniam.
Price: Per Child (2-11 years old only)
Duration: Half Day (3.5 Hours)
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Royal Selangor, the Batik Factory and the famous Batu Caves
- Shared Transportation, Guide, Tickets
- Museum Tour, Pick-up from Cheras, Seri Kembangan, Bangi, Putrajaya, Sepang, KLIA areas
Our first stop, The Royal Selangor is recognised as the Traveller’s Choice Award by TripAdvisor 2015. Come and find out for yourself why this fascinating place is loved by tourists all around the world. See first-hand the skilled art of pewter and learn all about its history through the in-depth exhibitions.
Next, we’ll head up to the Batik Factory, a real treat for your eyes. Learn about how the wax and dye are used combined to give a beautiful effect. Watch as motifs and patterns are drawn with a canting pen filled with wax. Admire all the various Batik’s, handmade with love and talent.
Our last stop is the breathtaking Batu Caves, a limestone hill with many enchanting caves and temples. Travel up the 272 steps and feast your eyes upon this magical location. Observe the tallest golden statue of Lord Muruga in the world, guarding the main entrance. Explore and breathe in the peaceful environment. This sight is most famous for hosting the Thaipusam festival where devotees come and carry out their religious activities.
Shared tour - Morning tour between 8:45am and 9:30am. Afternoon tour between 1:45pm and 2:30pm.
Shared tour - Morning tour at 9:30am. Afternoon tour at 2:30pm.
Shared tour and Private tour: Morning tour - approximately at 12:30pm. Afternoon tour - approximately at 5:30pm.
Voucher type: Printed with same day validity
Pick-up is included from hotels in Bukit Bintang and Golden Triangle areas only.
End point: Same as starting point
Please select the correct modality according to the location of your hotel, otherwise additional fees may apply. Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, we strongly recommend modest clothing. Shoulders and legs covered.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.