Singapore Half-Day City Tour with Shared Transfer - Adult
Take a Singapore city tour to orient yourself with popular districts like Chinatown, Little India and Marina Bay. A great activity for the start of your trip, this half-day tour introduces you to top attractions like the Merlion, colonial landmarks like City Hall and cultural sites like Thian Hock Keng Temple. A stop at the UNESCO-listed botanical gardens is also included along the way.
Price: Per Adult
Duration: 3.5 Hrs 0830-1300 ; 1330-1730
Guide: English Speaking Driver Guide
Visits: Parliament House, City Hall, National Orchid Garden, Supreme Court, Thian Hock Keng, Little Hong Kong
- Transportation, Guide
Leave behind the bustling central business district for a touch of tranquility at Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore's oldest and most sacred Buddhist-Taoist temples. Browse the adjacent local handicraft centre to pick yourself up a special souvenir and observe expert craftsmen up close as they work.
Prepare to be amazed when you visit the National Orchid Garden, the main attraction of the Singapore Botanic Gardens, which sits on the highest hill in Singapore. Witness the staggering collection of more than 60,000 precious orchids and more than 400 different species. End your half-day tour with a trip to the charming neighbourhood of Little India, where you will be enchanted by the aromas of incense, jasmine and spices. From historic buildings, to towering skyscrapers, ancient spiritual spaces to colourful natural wonders, the vibrant diversity of Singapore will soon have you under its spell!
Starting point: Customers must be at the meeting point 30 min before the departure of the tour.
Limited to hotels within city area.
There's no pick-up available from hotels in Sentosa & Geylang.
End point: Same as starting point
Not wheelchair accessible
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.