Haunted Valley Waterfall Expedition by ATV – Adults only
Cycling combined with driving in the all-terrain vehicles. The ATV’s have 3-point seatbelts and are built not to be able to tip over. The name of the vehicle is Komodo and originally designed for farmers to go to their land. Meet at 9.30 a.m. at Munduk Wilderness Base Camp for the day's briefing and your introduction and safety preparations for driving the Finn Komodo.
Price: Per Adult
Duration: Approximately 10-11 hours.
Pick-up time: Between 7:30 and 7:45am.
Drop-off time: Between 6 and 6:30pm.
Meal, transportation, tickets
Cycling combined with driving in the all-terrain vehicles. The ATV’s have 3-point seatbelts and are built not to be able to tip over. The name of the vehicle is Komodo and originally designed for farmers to go to their land. Meet at 9.30 a.m. at Munduk Wilderness Base Camp for the day's briefing and your introduction and safety preparations for driving the Finn Komodo. You will also be assigned your mountain bike for the day's journey — 85% downhill, over a combination of sealed and dirt roads. Set off on the bicycles with your guide, and enjoy the peace of the country roads.
Take a break for a walk through the rice-fields, emerging at a spot where the Komodo vehicles await you, with the bikes on top. Take your first short 15-minute drive over relatively easy roads to the vicinity of the waterfall. After another 15 minutes leisurely, walk into the Valley of the ghosts (Lembah Jinn) you will find lots of bathing spots in the stream and quiet places for exploration and meditation. Rested and refreshed after bathing in the pools and an energizing snack, walk back up to the road and drive the Komodos through the village plantations and back roads up to the Munduk Wilderness Base Camp for a late lunch.
Voucher type: E-voucher. Show the voucher on your mobile device to enjoy the activity.
Starting point: Hotel Lobby in Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa.
End point: Same as starting point
Please bring a change of clothes. Sunhat, Sunglasses.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.