Rome Free and Easy
Decorated with ancient ruins and some of the world's most famous landmarks, a visit to Rome - the Eternal City - will give you an experience no history book can. With thousands of years of art, architecture, and culture, this capital city is worth a couple days of your attention.
Price: Per Persons
Duration: 4 Days and 3 Nights
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: City, Museums, Parks, Basilica
- 3 Nights Hotel accommodation in Madison Hotel 3* in Rome or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers via private sedan
- Full Day Best of Rome and Coloseum Tour with Skip the Line Entrance Ticket
Based on seat-in-coach
- Any other meals not mentioned
Day 1: Upon arrival, transfer to hotel of your choice for check-in. Rest of the day is free for own leisure.
Day 2: After breakfast, transfer on your own to Largo Gaetana Agnesi - Rome – IT to start the full day tour.
Day 3: Free for own leisure.
Day 4: Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for the flight back home.
This tour is perfect for visitors with only a short time in Rome, who want to see the very best of Rome past and present. Visit the Colosseum, Rome’s most famous site where gladiators once battled lions in a fight for their lives, subject always to the whims of emperors and the mood of the crowd. Then set off on a journey through the winding streets and picturesque piazzas of the city, exploring Rome as it is today – a city where modern life plays out on a stage set centuries ago.
See all the highlights of Rome’s historic center on this Rome in One Day Tour, showing you the Eternal City’s most famous sights along with some lesser-known gems – a true taste of Rome.
Our tour starts with a bang at the Colosseum. We’ll skip the long lines to get inside this magnificent structure where your expert, English-speaking guide will tell you the stories and point out the details that bring this incredible structure to life. Then it’s on to the Roman Forum, once the political and social center of Ancient Rome. March down the same paved road once graced by victorious Roman armies and explore the easily discernable remains of the banks, temples and homes. Climb the Palatine Hill to see the spot where Remus and Romulus, the legendary founders of Rome, were raised by their wolf mother and admire views that stretch as far as St. Peter’s Basilica.
We’ll take a well-deserved break next for lunch in the historical center of the city. Lunch is not included in the price of your tour, but your guide will be happy to recommend a spot. Or if you’d prefer, you can follow your nose to one of the countless trattorias and pizzerias around the area. Soak up the atmosphere before catching the metro to the next leg of your journey, an adventure through the best of modern Rome.
For the second half of our day we’ll take a walking tour, wandering the picturesque streets and piazzas of the city, seeing the most famous sights – from the Spanish Steps to the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and splendid Piazza Navona with its incredible Bernini fountain. Again your guide will bring old sights (from Ancient Roman times through to the Renaissance) to life with the stories and myths that make Rome quite unlike any other city. Want to know why Raphael died so young? Or why there’s one spot by the Trevi Fountain from where your view is completely obscured? Listen to your guide as they lead you on a trek that takes in the length and breadth of Rome’s historical center, ducking through narrow alleys and bursting into bustling piazzas. We’ll even have time to take a quick gelato break on our way, so you can try Italy’s famous espresso.
- 24 Hrs Hop-On-Hop-Off Ticket – AUD46/pax
- Rome Shared Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica Tour – Skip the Line and One-way Transfer – AUD130/pax
- Combined Package: Papal Audience and Vatican Tour with Lunch and Pick-up – AUD164
For inquiries and bookings, please contact us.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
-City tax is to be paid directly at the hotel
- Rates are subject to change anytime
- Rates are not valid during holidays and exhibitions
- Rate are valid until 31 March 2020 only
- Rooms and other services are not guaranteed unless we send you final confirmation
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.