Full Day Hiroshima and Miyajima Tour from Osaka – Child
Discover two of Japan’s World Heritage Sites on this full day tour to Miyajima and Hiroshima.
- Admire one of the most photographed spots in Japan
- Create memories at the 6th century Itsukushima Shrine
- See wild deer in Miyajima
- Tour Hiroshima's haunting Atomic Bomb Dome
Price: Per Child 3-12 years old only
Duration: 13.5 hrs from 07:40 - 21:00
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Miyajima and Hiroshima.
Departing from Osaka we travel to the small island of Miyajima (literally meaning ‘shrine island’), which depending on the number of participants we travel to by bus, jumbo taxi or train to this magical destination; a top pick amongst tourists who come to Japan.
Home to one of the most scenic views in the country, once we arrive you can set your eyes on the vermillion shrine floating majestically above the deep blue water, acting as the gateway to the Itsukushima Shrine. Established in the 6th century, it’s famous for its ornate Shinden-zukuri style structure and set amongst lush scenery, here you’ll also see wild deer roaming freely in the untouched abundant nature of Miyajima.
We return to Miyajimaguchi via ferry where we make our way to the next stop: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and Museum. The city, whose name serves as a reminder of the fateful event on 6th August 1945, opened a park to serve as a reminder to future generations. The Atomic Bomb Dome is a symbol of the disaster, which has been preserved as it was in order to promote peace and the elimination of atomic weapons. At the end of the tour we return to Osaka.
Manner of transportation (microbus, taxi, train, or tram) between Hiroshima and Miyajima will vary depending on the number of participants
Voucher type: Printed and e-Voucher
Printed voucher or E-voucher. Print and bring the voucher or show the voucher on your mobile device to enjoy the activity.
Starting point: Hotel Granvia Osaka
End point: Osaka Namba Station
At Kasuga Taisha Shrine, the tour does not include entrance to areas requiring admission.
Depending on the number of participants, the tour will use JR train or a bus from Osaka to Kyoto, and Kintetsu train or bus from Nara to Osaka. Please note that seating is non-reserved for the trip from Osaka to Kyoto and the trip from Nara to Osaka if using public transportation. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
Nara Nagomikan: this location may be omitted from the itinerary due to business hours or traffic congestion.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.