- Roundtrip economy class airfare via Qantas Airways with 23 kgs baggage allowance and standard seat assignment
- 3 nights accommodation in Novotel on Collins Street 4* or Sofitel on Collins Street 5* or similar
- Roundtrip airport transfers via private minivan
- Half-Day Shared Grand Melbourne (Morning City and Afternoon Highlights)
- Any other meals not mentioned
- Any other tours not mentioned
- Tipping, Airfare Extras, and Visas
Day 1: Pick-up from the airport. Drop off to hotel for check-in. Rest of the day is free for own leisure to explore the city.
Day 2: Grand Melbourne (Morning City and Afternoon Highlight (0820 – 1730)
Our Grand Melbourne full day tour is the most comprehensive way to discover our beautiful city with its luscious gardens, new and old architecture, hidden laneways and arcades and shopping time at Queen Victoria Market. In the afternoon, we’ll show you a different side of Melbourne that takes in the bayside suburbs of Port Melbourne, St Kilda and Brighton Beach to take that special photo of our iconic bathing boxes. A special treat for racing enthusiasts will be the drive at Albert Park Lake, site of the F1 Grand Prix as we head back to the city.
Day 3: Free for own leisure or book the optional Sovereign Hill Tour. (08:20 -17:30)
Enjoy a unique and unforgettable day at this incredible open-air museum, with more than 60 replica historical buildings, and it’s own residents (staff dressed in period costume!). Sovereign Hill also boasts beautiful antiques, artwork, books and newspapers, machinery, livestock and animals, carriages and artifacts, all of which are typical of the era.
The gold rush legacy lives on and features creative, exhilarating and interactive experiences that ensure a fun and action-packed day!
Pan for gold at the Gold Museum or take your adventurous side to the Red Hill Mine and leave no stone unturned at what was once one of the first major mines in the Eureka Stockade revolt.
Visit the boutique vintage shops, dress up like a local, or play old fashioned games. This is truly a fun-filled day for the whole family!
Day 4: Transfer from hotel to the airport.
RATES PER PERSON BASED ON 2 PAX TRAVELING TOGETHER INCLUDING TAXES AND CHARGES:
Departure from Adelaide
JULY – AUD924
JULY – AUD1037
Departure from Canberra
JULY – AUD1004
JULY – AUD1117
Departure from Darwin
JULY – AUD1292
JULY – AUD1405
Departure from Hobart
JULY – AUD924
JULY – AUD1037
Optional (Rate per person):
Breakfast 4-star option: AUD35 per day
Shared Full-Day Sovereign Hill Tour: AUD194
Departure from Perth
JULY – AUD924
JULY – AUD1037
Departure from Sydney
JULY – AUD1088
JULY – AUD1090
Booking Changes: Fees are not payable where you are entitled to a refund or alternative flight under the Australian Consumer Law or Conditions of Carriage.
Changes before the day of scheduled departure:
Your original fare may be used as credit towards a new fare of equal or higher value, provided the new fare conditions are met.
At the time of making the change you must pay:
the change fee applicable
any fare difference between the fare for your new booking and the original fare.
Once your booking is made the current change fee and service fee can be viewed anytime at qantas.com/your booking.
Your new booking must be for travel anywhere on the Qantas network within 12 months of the date that the original ticket was issued. However, you cannot re-book and travel on the same day.
The original ticket value is non-refundable and remains non-refundable at all times.
Name Changes: Not Permitted
Cancellations (including no show)
Before the day of scheduled departure:
*Re-booking – see ‘Booking Changes’ above.
– Ticket value can be used towards payment for a new booking of equal or higher value for travel anywhere on the Qantas network within 12 months of the date that the original ticket was issued. However, you cannot re-book and travel on the same day. This credit must be used within 12 months of the date the original ticket was issued.
– Any credit is the Australian dollar price.
On the day of scheduled departure (including no show):
Not permitted. Non-refundable.
The original ticket value is non-refundable.
Note: If this fare is booked as part of the Companion Sale, the fare is non-refundable, two or more passengers must be booked and travel together, child discounts do not apply.
You may be entitled to a refund or alternative flight under the Australian Consumer Law or Conditions of Carriage.
Children / Infants
Infants (under 2 years) without a seat travel free of charge.
Infants must be accompanied, with a maximum of one infant per adult travelling.
Child discounts do not apply.
Note: If this fare is booked as part of the Companion Sale, children discounts do not apply.
Qantas Frequent Flyer: Qantas Points and Status credits may be earned on this fare.
You may request Classic Upgrade Rewards on this fare. However, Classic Upgrade Rewards can only be redeemed on flights that are operated by Qantas with a QF flight number.
This fare is classed as Discount Economy for the purposes of calculating how many Qantas Points and Status credits you earn, or how many Qantas Points you need to redeem a Classic Upgrade Reward.
When points are earned on this fare, Minimum Points Guarantee applies.
Please contact us to book for you or send a booking request above.
Rates are just starting from per person per way on the mentioned dates, not a fixed-guarantee.
Rates are subject to change anytime.
Fares may not be available on all flights or days.
Some flights are operated by partner or subsidiary airlines.
Prices may fluctuate if taxes or foreign exchange rates change.
Passengers booking Premium Economy may be seated in Economy on connecting flights.
Check the fare rules for more details before booking.
Inclusions vary between flights.
All schedules subject to change, including last minute aircraft changes.
– Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
– You will receive a confirmation email once the booking is paid.
– Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
– Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.