Lotte World with Transportation - Adult
Indoor Adventure is the world’s largest indoor theme park and hosts a dazzling variety of seasonal festivals and parades all year round including the Masquerade Festival, the Rio Samba Carnival, the Halloween Party and the Christmas Festival. With the theme of “Little World Village", Indoor Adventure features 22 different rides including the Conquistador, the French Revolution, the World Monorail, the Flume Ride and Camelot Carousel. Visitors can access Magic Island, the outdoor theme park of Lotte World through a connecting passageway on the 2nd floor and visit the Folk Museum on the 3rd floor.
Price: Per Adult
Duration: 4 Hrs from 09:00 - 13:00
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: Lotte World
Tickets, Transportation, Big 5 Ticket (5 attractions).
Join us as we visit all things Lotte! Explore the perfect spot for entertainment and sightseeing at Lotte World, and shop at Lotte Mart and Department Store. Go on an all-Lotte tour as we visit the Lotte World, Mart and Department Store! Our first stop is the Lotte World, the largest indoor theme park as certified by the Guinness World Records. The park is filled with thrilling rides, different kinds of parades, an ice rink, a folk museum and so much more. It’s located in the heart of the city, which makes it the perfect spot for entertainment and sightseeing!
Next, we’ll proceed to Lotte Mart. A division of Lotte Co., Ltd, the Mart is a South Korean hypermarket that sells a variety of clothing, toys, electronics and other goods. Afterwards, head to the Lotte Department Store. Established in 1979, the department store offers retail consumer goods and services.
At the end of the tour we will make a quick shopping stop.
Voucher type: Print and bring the voucher to enjoy the activity.
Starting point: Pick up at hotels within the Seoul area.
End point: Same as the starting point
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking.
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.