Discover Japan 14 Days Fully Escorted Tours - Twin Share
- Fully escorted tour takes you to major sightseeing spots throughout Japan.
- Travel by coach, local trains and the world famous bullet train.
- Discover an amazing variety of places from the modern cities of Tokyo and Osaka
- Explore peaceful countryside of Takayama.
- Immerse yourself in Japanese tradition and culture in Kyoto, the ancient capital of Japan, with its thousands of shrines and temples.
- Visit historic Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Dome and feed the deer on Miyajima Island.
Day 1 – Tokyo – Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa or similar
Upon arrival at Narita/Haneda Airport, clear customs and immigration before boarding the Airport Limousine Bus to your accommodation in Tokyo for 3 nights. Transfer services can be provided from either Narita or Haneda Airports in Tokyo. Additionally we can arrange early check in or prior accommodation and any other arrangements before the tour begins.
Day 2 – Tokyo – Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa or similar – Breakfast & Lunch included
After breakfast your Japan journey begins with a full day sightseeing tour of Tokyo. Visit some of the major sights including the Tokyo Sky Tree with 360 panoramic views of the city, Tsukiji Outer Fish Markets, and Asakusa Kannon Temple, Tokyo’s most famous Buddhist Temple. Drive by some famous shopping districts such as Ginza and Akihabara. The day will conclude early evening where you will have the rest of the evening free to explore the nightlife of Tokyo.
Day 3 – Tokyo – Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa or similar – Breakfast only
Morning sightseeing visiting Shibuya, Harajuku and Meiji Jingu Shrine. Free Time in the afternoon.
Day 4 – Tokyo – Hakone – Yoshiike Ryokan (Japanese Style Room) – Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Included
(Carry Overnight bag from Tokyo to Takayama) – (Luggage transfer from Tokyo to Takayama. Travel with an overnight bag for 1 night 2 days)
Today embark on a full day sightseeing tour of the Hakone and Lake Ashi area. Visit Mt Fuji, Japan’s national icon. Drive up to the Mt Fuji 5th station of the mountain and its viewing spots. Enjoy a cruise on lake Ashi, then ropeway up Mt. Komagatake, stopping at Owakudani Valley for a spectacular panoramic view of Mt. Fuji and the surrounding area. After sightseeing, arrive at your Hakone Ryokan (Japanese style accommodation) and enjoy a delicious welcome dinner with your tour escort and group.
Day 5 – Hakone – Takayama – Hida Hotel Plaza/Takayama Green Hotel or similar – Breakfast only
A Japanese style breakfast then depart for Takayama via Nagoya on the Shinkansen bullet train. You will have the afternoon and evening free to explore this beautiful little town. For dinner you might like to try the famous “Hida-gyu” beef, a speciality dish in Takayama. After dinner relax and unwind in the Japanese Onsen (Hot Springs) at your accommodation.
Day 6 – Takayama - Hida Hotel Plaza/Takayama Green Hotel or similar – Breakfast only
(Carry Overnight bag from Takayama to Osaka)
Today visit some famous sights in Takayama including the Hida Folk Village, an open air museum exhibiting over 30 traditional houses from the region, Matsuri-no-mori and San-machi, a traditional Japanese village area and Takayama Jinya. Explore this historic area of Takayama’s old town. A small 3 lane area is filled with old wooden buildings consisting of sake breweries, small boutiques and some larger merchant houses which are now museums.
Day 7 – Kanazawa – Gokayama – Kanazawa – Hotel in Kanazawa or Toyama – Breakfast & Lunch included
(Luggage transfer from Takayama to Hiroshima. Travel with an overnight bag for 1 night 2 days)
Today you will have the morning free to explore more of the beautiful little town of Takayama. We recommend visiting the early morning Takayama markets, where local fresh produce and souvenirs stalls are set up. In the afternoon, travel by bus visiting Gokayama, a World Heritage listed area and experience Japanese paper making.
Day 8 – Kanazawa – Hiroshima – Granvia Hotel Hiroshima or similar – Breakfast only
This morning join a Kanazawa city tour visiting, Higashi Chayagai, Kenroku-en Garden – one of Japan’s 3 most beautiful gardens. Also visit Nagamachi Buke Yashiki, and Omicho Market. In the afternoon travel to Hiroshima city by the JR limited express train.
Day 9 – Hiroshima – Granvia Hotel Hiroshima or similar - Breakfast only
Today, visit some of the major sights of Hiroshima, including Miyajima Island, Itsukushima Shinto Shrine, a World Heritage listed site and the Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Dome. Evening free to dine out around the Hiroshima vicinity.
Day 10 – Hiroshima – Himeji – Kyoto – New Miyako Hotel or similar– Breakfast only
(Carry Overnight bag from Kanazawa to Hiroshima) - (Luggage transfer from Hiroshima to Kyoto. Travel with an overnight bag for 1 night 2 days)
In the morning depart for Kyoto by Shinkansen Bullet Train. Take a detour to Himeji on the way, visiting Himeji castle, a World Heritage listed site and Koko-en Garden. Then continue onto Kyoto city and check into your accommodation where you will be staying for 3 nights.
Day 11 – Kyoto – New Miyako Hotel or similar – Lunch only
Today enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Kyoto city visiting some of the most famous sites including the Golden Pavilion, Shimogamo-jinja, Sanjusangendo amd Kodai-ji. A tea ceremony experience and lunch is also included today.
Day 12 – Kyoto – New Miyako Hotel or similar – Breakfast & Dinner included
Today is a free day to explore more of Kyoto city or do some last minute shopping. Tonight enjoy a farewell dinner at a local restaurant with your tour escort and group.
Day 13 – Kyoto – Osaka – Granvia Osaka or similar – Breakfast only
In the afternoon depart Kyoto by bus. Visit Osaka city sights, including Osaka Castle and Floating Observatory. Accommodation in Osaka for 1 night.
Day 14 – Osaka – Breakfast only
Your journey finishes today after breakfast. Included in this tour is an airport transfer service back to Kansai International Airport or Itami Domestic Airport to return to Australia
- MARCH 2020: 8, 15, 22, 29.
- APRIL 2020: 5 & 12.
- MAY 2020: 10 & 24.
- JULY 2020: 5.
- A minimum of 10 people booked for the tour to depart.
- Maximum capacity of 21 people can book the tour.
2020 – 14 Day Departure
*13 nights accommodation with daily breakfast
*4 lunches (Day 2, 4, 7, 11), 2 dinners (Day 4, 12)
*Train sector tickets from city to city (standard class fares)
*Suica metro card
*Arrival transfer from Narita or Haneda Airport to your hotel
*Departure transfer to Kansai or Itami airport after tour concludes
*Tokyo 1 day tour
*Fuji & Hakone 1 day tour
*Takayama half day tour
*Kanazawa half day city tour
*Osaka half day tour
*Hiroshima 1 day tour
*Himeji half day tour
*Kyoto 1 day tour
*3 luggage transfer services (Tokyo – Takayama – Osaka – Kyoto)
Guide Service:This tour will operate with an experienced escort and local guides where applicable who will assist with the entire trip, from sightseeing to shopping and dining.
Group Size: Minimum 10 / Maximum 21 people
Baggage: Luggage transfers as per tour itinerary are recommended. There is limited space on local transport. The Japan hotel luggage transfer service is very reliable; your large luggage will be safe when you send it on to the next city.
Pre Tour Accommodation: We can arrange pre accommodation for the tour. Please request at time of booking.
Grand Prince Takanawa (Deluxe Room) Tokyo or similar
Post Tour Accommodation: We can arrange post accommodation for the tour. Please request at time of booking.
Granvia Osaka Hotel / Hankyu Respire Osaka or similar
- Items not listed in the Tour Itinerary.
- Entry Visa
- Travel Insurance
United Global Travels can help you to obtain Entry Visa and suitable Travel Insurance to protect you at additional costs.
How to Book
- Choose/Select your preferred travel date according to the available travel dates.
- Confirm your travel date and choose how many people are travelling.
- Click Add to the Cart button and follow the prompt.
- Please complete your Personal Information Form and ensure correct email address must be used.
- Your Full Name and Date of Birth must be exactly the same as stated in your Passport.
- Complete you Payment to book your holiday.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live Chat or email on email@example.com should you have any further assistance.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for admission
- Enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Admission tickets are valid on your selected date
- A fair amount of walking is involved on this tour.
- Hotels are subject to change of the same category.
- Daily schedule is subject to change due to weather, transport or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Child reduction prices are also available, please contact us on via live chat or email@example.com
- Double rooms can be requested upon booking. Request base only.
- Single supplement has been calculated based on Single Room use. Twin room single use will require an additional charge as stated in the Booking Terms and Conditions.
- Non smoking rooms may not be available at some properties, in which case the rooms will be deodorised.
- Please note that some of the properties/restaurants on this tour may not be able to cater for special dietary requirements.
- We do not discriminate against persons with disabilities. However, the locations visited during a Fully Escorted Tour may involve a considerable amount of walking and climbing stairs. We recommend that travellers with disabilities be accompanied by their own assistant, capable of providing all necessary assistance. Fully Escorted Tours do not include special assistance to participants with disabilities. United Global Travels and its supplier reserves the right to refuse participation in Fully Escorted Tours if it considers that such participation is reasonably likely to impose an unjustifiable hardship on UGT or its personnel.
- Your Passport must be still valid within certain period of time before you travel or depart internationally. It is your own obligation to check with both departing and arriving country’s regulations prior travelling internationally. You will not be allowed to enter a country with a void Passport.
- You may need to have a valid visa before entering a country. Some countries will not allow you to enter when you do not have a visa. Visa requirements may vary from country to country. It may also take significant times for a country’s authority to issue a visa to you. You must check and ensure that you have sufficient times to obtain the relevant visa documentation prior making booking(s) in our website. You must check with the relevant country’s embassy that you are travelling to, prior making any booking(s) with us.
- United Global Travel Services recommend that you always check and read the relevant laws and regulations of the country you are travelling to via the relevant government websites such as www.smarttraveller.gov.au and www.dfat.gov.au/travel. You must also be aware of the health requirements of certain countries. You may be rejected for an entry to a country when you are unable to show the relevant health documentation required by the country you are travelling to. This may includes proof of immunisations or proof of certain vaccinations.
No customer reviews for the moment.