London Free and Easy
Take the opportunity to acquaint yourself with its fascinating history chronicled by institutions like the British Museum as well as see how far it has come by simply riding the Tube and passing by celebrated landmarks like Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and marvels like Big Ben, the London Eye, and the Tower Bridge.
Price: Per Person
Duration: 4 Days and 3 Nights
Guide: English Speaking Guide
Visits: St Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace Road, Westminster Abbey
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Dorsett Sheperds Bush 4* or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers based on standard private car
- Shared Panoramic Tour of London, St Paul’s Cathedral and Changing Guard with Cruise
- Any other meals not mentioned
Day 1: Upon arrival, transfer to hotel of your choice for check-in. Rest of the day is free for own leisure.
Day 2: After breakfast, transfer on your own to Victoria Station Travel Information Centrer to start the day tour. Rest of the day is free for own leisure.
Day 3: Free for own leisure.
Day 4: Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for the flight back home.
Three is a magic number in London with this whistle-stop tour taking in three of the best activities in just over three hours.
- Witness a quintessential British tradition at Buckingham Palace
- Admire the stunning St Paul’s Cathedral
- Take in the sights and sounds of London with a bus tour
Begin with a panoramic bus tour of the capital, visit the stunning St Paul’s Cathedral and end on a high at Buckingham Palace for the Changing of the Guard.
The panoramic tour explores the main cultural and historic sights of the West End and the City, with a special photo stop at the wonderful Westminster Abbey; the final resting place of many monarchs and famous figures such as Geoffrey Chaucer and Isaac Newton as well as the Unknown Soldier.
Towering high above the concrete and glass of the City, the baroque beauty of St Paul’s Cathedral is a majestic reminder of old London. Enter the Quire and marvel at the beautiful mosaics inside (On Sundays, due to Church services, there is no guiding inside).
The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace is one of those quintessentially British events that are known the world over. A mass of red tunics and those iconic bearskins make for one of the ultimate London scenes. This tradition dates back to 1660, when the monarchy had been restored after Cromwell’s dictatorship ended. It is an awe-inspiring ceremony endowed with the pageantry that the English are so renowned for. The tour visits the Horse Guards Parade when Changing of the Guard is unavailable.
If you buy the option with Cruise get to experience a fresh and airy side to London and its numerous attractions with our River Thames boat cruise which goes from Tower Pier towards Embankment Pier so you’ll be able to see Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast, Tate Modern and the London Eye amongst others.
- Warner Bros Studios: The Making of Harry Potter – AUD155/pax
- Salisbury, Windsor, Stonehedge and City of Bath with Free Snack – AUD180
-The Magical Beatles Tour of Liverpool – AUD289/pax
- For inquiries and bookings, please contact us.
- This is just a starting rate. Rates are as as followed and still subject to change anytime:
Rate Per Person Based on 2 Pax Traveling Together: AUD685/person – Nov, Dec
Rate Per Person Based on 2 Pax Traveling Together: AUD600/person – Jan - Mar
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
-City tax is to be paid directly at the hotel
- Rates are subject to change anytime
- Rates are not valid during holidays and exhibitions
- Rate are valid until 31 March 2020 only
- Rooms and other services are not guaranteed unless we send you final confirmation
- In case of unavailability, we will supply you with alternative options
- In case of change of rates, we will inform you before confirming your booking
- No Cancellations/Refunds/Changes to be made once the booking is fully paid
- Regardless of any circumstances, No-Show will result 100% cost of the booking. You will not receive any refunds/compensations whatsoever from us and also from the relevant supplier or the relevant third party agency. NO REFUND will be given after the commencement of the booking
- This package may involve considerable physical activity to walk
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Tour may not operate under extreme weather conditions or heavy rain
- Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
- You will receive confirmation email once booking is paid.
- Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
- Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO JOIN
- Please show your email booking confirmation with your full name to join the tour.
- Your booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
No customer reviews for the moment.