- Roundtrip economy airfare via Jetstar Airways with Plus (Extras and Save Bundle) Fare with 7kgs carry-on baggage, 20kgs checked luggage, standard seat selection, in-flight meal deal, and loyalty points
- 3 nights accommodation in Novotel Christchurch Cathedral Square 4* or The George Hotel 5* OR similar
- Roundtrip airport transfers via private minivan
- Shared Full-Day Wellington Tour with Lunch
- Any other meals not mentioned
- Any other tours not mentioned
- Tipping, Airfare Extras, and Visas
Day 1: Pick-up from the airport. Drop off to hotel for check-in. Rest of the day is free for own leisure to explore the city.
Day 2: Shared Full Day Wellington Tour with Lunch (09:30 – 16:30)
We head to the hills to see the spectacular views from Mt Victoria. Then we head around Oriental Parade to Peter Jackson’s film empitre that is Weta Cave. We lunch at the iconic Chocolate Fish café on the waterfront then continue the coastal drive around to Red Rocks Reserve.
We then drive back into the city to ride the Cable Car and walk down through the Botanical Gardens to the Lady Norwood Rose Gardens. We finish up at Parliament Buildings and Old St Paul’s wooden church.
Day 3: Free for own leisure or book the optional Lord of the Rings Rover Full Day tour. (0830 – 1630)
The full day Lord of the Rings locations tour is a must for any fan visiting Wellington. Starting on Mount Victoria with a visit to the lookout then onto locations used in the trilogy like the Outer Shire, Hobbiton Woods and Dunharrow. Then out to the Hutt Valley to Kaitoke Regional Park, the location of Rivendell. Along the way visiting Isengard, Fords of Isen, the River Anduin and see where Helms Deep and Minas Tirith were filmed.
The full day Lord of the Rings locations tour is a must for any fan visiting Wellington. Starting on Mount Victoria with a visit to the lookout then onto locations used in the trilogy like the Outer Shire, Hobbiton Woods and Dunharrow. Then out to the Hutt Valley to Kaitoke Regional Park, the location of Rivendell. Along the way visiting Isengard, Fords of Isen, the River Anduin and see where Helms Deep and Minas Tirith were filmed. The tour also includes an Orc sized picnic lunch or cafe lunch plus a visit to the Weta Cave, where many of the props used in the movies were designed and made.
Day 4: Transfer from hotel to Wellington airport.
RATES PER PERSON BASED ON 2 PAX TRAVELING TOGETHER INCLUDING TAXES AND CHARGES:
Departing from Cairns
JULY – AUD1889
JULY – AUD2107
Departing from Gold Coast
JULY – AUD1539
JULY – AUD1757
Departing from Melbourne
JULY – AUD2663
JULY – AUD1877
Departing from Perth
JULY – AUD2089
JULY – AUD2307
Departing from Sydney
JULY – AUD1589
JULY – AUD1807
Optional (Rate per person):
Breakfast 4-star option: AUD25 per day
Breakfast 5-star option: AUD40 per day
Shared Full Day Lord of the Rings Rover Tour: AUD320
*Rates do not include any other extras and visas
*Rates are not valid during holidays and exhibitions
*Once booked and confirmed, subject to cancellation, amendment charges depending on travel dates
*If in case you missed your trains, buses and tours, you cannot rebook ot refund the tickets anymore
*Rates are subject to change anytime
*Itinerary timings are subject to change depending on weather and traffic conditions
*Please select your preferred dates of travel so we can check availability and confirm to you.
*You will receive a confirmation email once the booking is paid.
*Please check your junk/trash/spam folder in the situation when you do not receive an email confirmation of your booking instantly from us.
*Live chat with us from Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm AEST or notify us via email to email@example.com.
*The booking is only valid on the date and time specified in your email confirmation.
Refunds on fare and Jetstar add-ons
- Non-refundable, except in certain circumstances including under the Australian Consumer Law or Conditions of Carriage.
Missed check-in deadline or failure to board within the required time
- Non-refundable/loss of fare, except in certain circumstances including under the Australian Consumer Law or Conditions of Carriage. Check your itinerary for strict check-in and boarding times.
- Permitted upon payment of the applicable Fare Difference within Change Deadline. Where you have purchased FareCredit you may choose to cancel your flight prior to opening of airport check-in and make another booking.
- No fees are payable where you are entitled to an alternative flight under the Australian Consumer Law, your local law or Conditions of Carriage.
- Not permitted.
- An origin/destination change is when the place of departure or arrival of a booking is changed. This includes changing the date of an outbound flight so it would depart after the date of a return inbound flight
Passenger Name changes
- Permitted upon payment of the applicable Fare Difference within the Change Deadline.
- Name changes can be made for an individual passenger on a booking but must apply to all flights for that passenger.
- Name Changes are not permitted for Qantas Frequent Flyer Points Plus Pay, Flight bookings on Jetstar or JAL Mileage bookings.
- For Club Jetstar member exclusive fare bookings, where the Club Jetstar member is the individual passenger subject to a name change, other passengers on that booking (if any) will no longer be eligible for the Club Jetstar exclusive member fare. Change Fee and Fare Difference will apply to the name change from the Club Jetstar member, and Fare Difference will apply to all other passengers on that booking.
Change Deadline and Point of contact
- Permitted changes must be made before the original scheduled flight opens for check-in at the airport. Airport check in opening times are available on your Jetstar itinerary or here.
- Time and Date changes can be made via Jetstar.com if originally booking was made via Jetstar.com or Jetstar Call Centre. All changes can be made via Jetstar Call Centre or Jetstar counter at the airport and additional service fees apply if your booking was not originally made via the Jetstar Call Centre or Jetstar counter at the airport.
- Fees are subject to change and are applied at the rate current at time of change. For current fees see Fees and charges.
Change Fees and Fare Difference
- Change Fees do not apply for permitted changes to a Starter fare with Plus bundle.
- Fare Difference applies per passenger, per flight. Your new fare will be at least the amount of the fare you originally booked and may be more. You cannot change to a lower fare. No refund will be applicable if a lower fare is available.
- Fare Difference for permitted changes to Club Jetstar member exclusive fare bookings is the difference between the Club Jetstar member exclusive fare or fare with bundle originally booked and an available non-member fare or non-member fare with bundle on the date of change which is at least the same fare or, if the same fare is not available, the next available higher fare. The Fare Difference may be substantial.
- Fare Difference for changes to other bookings is the difference (if any) between the fare or fare with bundle originally booked and an available fare or fare with bundle on the date of change which is at least the same fare or, if not available, the next available higher fare. The Fare Difference may be substantial.
Permitted fare/bundle changes
- Subject to payment of Fare Difference applicable at time of change, Starter fares with Plus bundles can be changed to an available Starter fare with Plus bundle, Starter fare with Max bundle, Business Class fare or Business Class fare with Max bundle.
- Starter fares with Plus Bundle cannot be changed to a Starter fare.
- Club Jetstar member exclusive fare Starter fare with Plus bundle bookings can be changed only to an available non-member Starter fare with Plus bundle, Starter fare with Max bundle, Business Class fare or Business Class fare with Max bundle.
- You must re-book onto an available Jetstar flight. Jetstar does not hold open-dated bookings.
- All amounts will be charged in the currency you made your original booking.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Classic Upgrade Rewards
- Starter Fare with Plus Bundle is not eligible for Classic Upgrade Rewards.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Points Plus Pay – Flights on Jetstar and JAL Mileage – Additional Payments
- All changes or additions to your booking must be paid with money and cannot be paid with points.
- Changes or additions will be calculated by using the original monetary value and currency of the fare (as determined by Jetstar) and as per the conditions listed in the Change Fee and Fare Difference section of these fare rules.